Below we outline what data we use, how it is used and what choices and rights you have in respect of the data that is held.
When ordering products we will record and securely store:
- Customer names
- Contact details such as email address, phone number and address
- Along with details of the products ordered, any information that we may need to note for the fulfilment of your order as well as details of any communication that we may have with you.
Communication about your order
It is important that we are able to contact you by email, telephone or letter using the contact details obtained at the time of ordering to keep you updated about your order. This could be to:
- Pass on any important information about the fulfilment of your order
- Obtain any further information required
- Make you aware of services to complement your specific order
- Provide all appropriate documentation for your order
We will only contact you with offers, promotions or details of available products and services under the following circumstances.
- You have provided us with explicit consent to do so
- You have an active enquiry with us
- You have ordered with us and we wish to share with you offers for products that may similarly interest you.
We will use securely held contact information and details of previous activity including that collected digitally (see below) when you have visited our websites.
We may also collect details of how you use any marketing emails that we may send, including whether you open our emails and what actions you take once you have. Such information may be used to determine the marketing messages that you may see.
We assure you that you will always be able to ask us to stop marketing to you at which point any and all direct marketing will cease (with the exception of any campaigns that are currently in the pipeline for despatch – for example direct mailings already submitted for fulfilment). All marketing emails issued by our business will include an ‘unsubscribe’ link.
Hinchcliffe & Barber UK Limited does not sell, trade or rent your personal details to third parties unconnected to your orders. Details are provided to suppliers connected to your orders for the purposes of the fulfilment of your orders only.
You are entitled to access your personal data held by us at any time. Please email: email@example.com